- Confirm format and screen size. You have a variety of screen sizes and specifications to choose from in both hard and softcover printed wrap. Once you have decided on the format that best fits your needs, we will send you a design template for both you and your designer to work with. If you do not have a design resource available, we will provide a layout from the design assets supplied.
- We suggest you originate artwork in either Adobe Illustrator or InDesign and provide to us as a high resolution .pdf file with a full bleed and supporting open files. If you would like Curveball to layout the print art, we require you top provide – text, logos, images (high resolution), fonts, style guides, and a basic page layout.
- Once your print art is completed, you can upload it to us using our web courier service, WeTransfer.
- After transfer of your print art, we will provide you with a proof for sign off. The options for this process depend on your needs and available time frame and are detailed fully in this article.
- Once you have approved the proof, we will request you to provide information about the project which we will combine with our estimate into a detailed order confirmation, sent via Pandadocs for auto-sign. Once we have your digital signature on our OC, we are in production.
- The production lead times are included at the foot of your order confirmation, these include delivery.
- If you would like to receive a production copy prior to accepting the delivery, or receive high-resolution images of your finished product, we are happy to arrange this for you.
- Once you are in receipt of the finished brochures, we will submit our sales invoice to you via email for electronic payment via card or electronic funds transfer directly to our bank.
If you require any further information or require more support, please contact one of our dedicated account personnel, on hand to take care of your needs.